Well, we're back from Vegas...sad. It was fun! We left Thursday night and spend the night in St. George and finished our trip on Friday morning. It was sooooo much fun going on a short road trip with Brian since we were able to chat and laugh and just have a good time together. When we got down there we picked up his parents and headed to the M&M store. I've loved M&M's for quite some time now, and it was an M&M paradise really. :) Four stories of everything you'd ever want to buy. Of course I swooned over the baby clothes, but Brian insisted that I buy something that I would use instead since I'm the one who likes M&M's. I got a candy jar instead and it's pretty cute. :) I had to at least take a picture of the cute little onsie I wanted to get.
We got to eat at the Rainforest Cafe, which was super fun. Brian LOVES fish...well, all animals, so he was super excited and it was a fun little place to eat. We always have to go around and look at all the cool fish to appease Brian. Someday we might have a fish tank that he loves....someday.

So, quick recap. We went to Vegas to celebrate Brian's grandma's 90th b-day party. We didn't go to have tons of fun on the strip necessarily. We got to spend a lot of time getting to know the extended family, which was a lot of fun. Brian and I got a couple of extra hours to do whatever we wanted, so we decided to run to the strip to have a little fun. We only had two hours to do it though, so we got there and had to run down the ginormous blocks just to get to the Bellagio. We didn't know we had parked so far away, so my pregnant booty got quite the workout trying to run all that way in the crowds and blazing heat. Ok....it wasn't THAT hot, but I felt like I was getting sunburned the whole way.
My little brother was also in Vegas for a work convention, so he came down to see us for a whopping 15 minutes while we were trying to steal a few hours away. I felt bad that we couldn't spend more time with him, but I'm so glad we at least got to bump into him. He's such a cute little brother! We got to see the fountain show and the conservatory in the Bellagio lobby and we had to skedaddle back to the party and run back to the car.
I've always wanted to see the Bellagio fountains. Unfortunately I wasn't able to see them at night, but they were still SOOO cool! We got there right on time.
5 comments:
Oh how fun. I am so jealous. You look adorable. I absolutely love your baby bump and hope I look half as good as you one day (not just pregnant, but in general... I'd love to be as gorgeous as you).
In all the times I've been to Vegas, I have yet to see the Bellagio water show. Your pictures made me pretty jealous! Was it the Bellagio that has the conservatory? Those flowers were amazing! Did it cost anything to walk through there?
Ok, so in looking over these pictures, I must ask you to pardon my pastey white skin. I didn't realize how insanely white I am. Sorry that it's sort of offensive to look at.
Fun trip! I've never actually 'sat' and looked at the water show at the bellagio either.... glad you did! :) Like you said, it's hard bookin' it up and down the strip!!!
"my initials, and a daisy because daisies are my favorite flower." LOVE You Got Mail! Have it memorized. honey, I live in California and I am also no where near tan. what was wrong with brian's mom? she's on crutches?
Post a Comment