Picture

Picture

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

VEGAS!!!!!

So, Brian and I get to go on a road trip next week to Vegas! I'm excited! It's not going to be the most fun-filled trip since we're going for Brian's grandma's 90th b-day party, but I am way beyond excited because we get to LEAVE Provo! I need that. I need some hot, dusty air in my hair and 7 hours of talk-to-my-husband time. I can't wait. 5 more days of working and we'll be gone for 2 1/2 (see it's short) glorious days in ugly, dusty, deserty Las Vegas. Wahoo! Thanks Brian's grandma for having a big 90th b-day party so we can leave town. It will be really really nice since Brian will be done turning in his compounds (hopefully), his tests will be done, and his final projects for the semester will be finished, so we can just talk and laugh all the way there!

I will be sad though, because that means that Lindsey will have moved to San Diego already. :( Boo!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

I second that Boo!!! Can I come hide at your house Stace? Then I can't move away!!!

Nicole said...

woo-hoo!! Have fun! :)

Makenna said...

Vegas? sigh, just another 4 hours from there you could be at my house :) YES PLEASE! Be SAFE-you have to drive around the Californians and Vegasites and it gets down right dirty! believe me, I'm one of them now.

Kateka said...

Oh, I love me some (viva) las vegas! Have fun.

Josh and Cindy Jensen said...

Hey, if you need a break from that super long drive my house is about half way. Your always welcome to stop by and take a break from the car