We all need wonderful, lovely Sundays!!! Yesterday was definitely one of them. We had Stake Conference, so we got out of church 2 hours early. :) Brian made me watch cartoons when we got home from church, so we popped popcorn and watched Pokemon (yes, you read that right) and Batman. I have to say that Batman was really good, but Pokemon wasn't anything to write home about. I also made cupcakes because I, of course, crave sweets lately. YUM! After that we went for a bike ride around Provo, which was way fun. Brian made me go up all of these hills. With my crappy bike and my rounding belly....I was tired and sweaty, but it was nice to enjoy the sunshine and get a little sweat in there too. :) We came home and lounged again before going on a walk. I don't get out of the house much since I work inside all day, so it's like I crave sunshine and outside weather whenever I can.
Then.....I caved. We've had this crib matress in the back of our car for over a month now just because we don't have anywhere to put it. Our storage unit/closet was full, we don't have any closets, and I can't stand things leaning against the wall for long periods of time just looking crappy. So, I set up the crib. It was so fun!!! :) I put all the bedding on it since I"m going to have to wash it in 3 months anyway, but I just wanted it to look all cute. I may get sick of it since it's taking up all this space that we could have had for a little longer, but for right now I just like to look at it. I think my favorite part was when I got all finished putting the bedding on it and the teddy bear inside, Brian came in and said, "Oh.....I want a baby right now. Can you please just have a baby?" Haha. Sure honey! I'll just start popping babies out right now. :) It was so cute though because he would come in the room and look at the crib, sigh, and look at me with a sheepish smile and say that he is really really excited now. For some reason I think it's A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E when men get all mushy about having kids.
Here are the pictures that everyone asked me to put up. I think it's cute. :)
8 comments:
cute! Glad you enjoyed the sunshine. Setting up baby stuff is SO fun and adds to the excitement. I'm surprised you haven't done it BEFORE now!!! :)
it sounds like a pretty good sunday to me :) I LOVE how Ian will try to listen to the baby sometimes, and then he kisses my tummy :) Or snuggling in the mornings and he puts his had on my tummy to feel him move. mushy daddy's are So sWEET!
I love the mushieness husbands have too!!! It is so cute. It gets me excited to have babies and watch Greg get all mushy everytime and touch my belly :) The crib is adorable.
Oh dear! TOO MUCH CUTENESS! the crib looks great!
The crib and bedding are so cute! How fun for you. I don't think you'll get sick of it, it's going to keep you so excited! Boys and their little girls are the BEST!
I go bananas over a swooning baby man. I getcha.
I love it!!!! It is SO cute!!!! I can't wait for little Claire to get here!!!
So cute! She is going to love it, but probably not as much as you and Brian! :)
Post a Comment