Picture

Picture

Friday, March 5, 2010

IT'S A BABY......

GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY! It's so good to FINALLY know what we're having! So, I was wrong and Brian was right. I think all the men in my family are just too excited. My husband, dad, and brothers all wanted a girl, so there you go. Anyway, we're just so happy! We're pretty decided that her name will be Claire McKayla (although the middle name is still negotiable). It's kind of weird to know, but so exciting! Thank goodness for ultrasounds. :) Here are some pictures of her little cuteness:



Above: This is a 3D picture of the foot
Below: It's a GIRL!
Below: Profile shot
Sorry they're not very clear. I couldn't get them to scan, so I had to take a picture of the picture. If you're like me, then ultrasounds are just a jumble of black and white blobs and don't make much sense anyway.

9 comments:

Skyler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole said...

Sorry... i deleted the previous post b/c i was logged in as skyler, and not myself :) but YAAAYYYY!!!!! congratulations!!! a girl!! that's so exciting! i'm happy for you :)

Meredith said...

YEA!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you. I'm sure that's so fun to finally know.

And, Claire is one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE girl names!!!!

Sarah Roberts said...

Awesome guys!!! That is so exciting!

kayla said...

YAY thats so exciting here come the bows, tights, cute dresses... you are going to have so much fun. I love Claire that is adorable and I think the middle name is good you just need to take off the mc :), jk. Congratualations!!

Makenna said...

SO much fun! I'm so happy and excited for you! now for all the cute accessories, pink and more pink and Daddy's little girl :) It makes it so real now! wow! Congrats mommy!

Justin and Rachel said...

Yay!!!!!! I'm sooo excited for you!! Now our little girls can play together! So so so so excited!

The Nicholsons said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! I can't wait till you little baby is here! It is so fun knowing what you are having!
Claire Anderson has a very nice flow to it! The crazy part is when they get here and you start calling them their name and they become that name! You are going to love being a mommy! By-the-way, I don't know if I said this already, but I want to come to your baby shower!

Kateka said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting, and I was right too!!

She is going to be gorgeous. I love the name Makayla (she spells it different than you)! I have a sister with that name, so maybe I am bias.