Picture

Picture

Monday, March 8, 2010

Cutest Things Ever

So, obviously Brian and I have gone shopping since we've found out about our little girl. We bought a baby bouncer that we really like. We aren't opening that yet since we can't use it for anything except to collect dust at this point, but it's way cute. Then we went to The Children's Place and I bought this ADORABLE shirt:


Yes, I'm already sick of pink (sort of). There is just so much pink in the stores and I decided to go with blue instead. I love it. I've pulled it out everday just to see how cute it is again. :) After that Brian wanted to stop into Build-A-Bear. After I asked him why, he said that he thought it would be cute if he made his little girl a bear. We named the bear Claire Bear since we love that nickname already for our little girl. :)
Anyway, I've had a lot of fun. :)


7 comments:

Kateka said...

You two are so freaking adorable (or I guess you three, with the baby.... four with the bear!).

Janaca said...

How cute. I agree, there is lots of pink out there for girls so I think that blue shirt is perfect! What a great idea to get a bear too and you already have a nickname for your little girl!

Nicole said...

you guys are so cute.... love it all!! :)

Anonymous said...

I have always LOVED blue on baby girls! I think it's the cutest! Hey, we should get together and make some little girl clips and bows. I love making them, and they are fun for me to give as shower gifts...since I obviously have no use for them:)
I'm so excited for your little girly girl!

Makenna said...

definitely love the shirt! Too much fun! I still have the agony of waiting a week and two days. btw, is Claire moving a lot these days? has Brian been able to feel her move?

Meredith said...

So cute! I love baby things. I am impressed that you restricted yourself to one item! I already want to buy baby things, and I'm not even preggers! I think shoes will be my weakness... miniature shoes?? TOO CUTE!

Lindsey said...

Sounds like someone needs to start blogging MORE OFTEN :) hahaha LOVE!