Picture

Picture

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hair Cut Advice, Please

Ok, so I am LOATHING my hair right now. I wanted to grow it out one last time before I chop it before the summer, but I have the hardest time getting it past that awkward shoulder length stage. The thing I'm most worried about is having short hair and putting on my pregnancy weight. As you know, I already have kind of a round, chubby face naturally, so I don't want a haircut to make me look fatter than I already will be with more weight coming on. So, I kind of want to hear your opinions. Should I cut it or grow it out a little? If I do grow it out, I'm going to have it thinned cause I have the thickest hair ever....and maybe some layers put in it. I just hate the way it is.

Thanks everyone! :)

Little addition: I really love it short since I HAVE to do my hair. I get lazy when it's long. Brian loves it short too. Long or short....love it. I just hate the in between

7 comments:

Makenna said...

I'd say, thin it and layer it. I don't know about you, but I want my hair to be at a stage I can whip it out of my face and into a ponytail or something when the baby comes. so I'm sticking it out, it not fun, but it will be better later.

Lindsey said...

Grow it! i loved that first shoulder length haircut you got way back when. Plus its always gorgeous!!!! But most importantly I think you should do with it WHATEVER YOU WANT TO. Because what you think is what matters most. LOVE YOU!

Kateka said...

I say grow it too, just because I hear hair grows soooo nicely when pregnant. Take advantage while you can!

The Slothower Family said...

Don't cut it! You will cry about it later. I know, I chopped mine to a pixie cut when I was pregnant with Kolby(our first). I regretted it and cryed daily about my stupidity! Just wait until she comes and you have to cut it so that she will stop pulling it and throwing up in it. Besides you can get away with not washing your hair if it is short. And showers are hit and miss once baby comes! Either way you are beautiful!

Jenny Showalter said...

I can finally post this...stupid work computer!

Grow it out! I love your hair long plus it should grow fast since you're pregnant. it'll eventually get to where you love it!

Anonymous said...

From my experience, I felt way fatter when I cut it while I was pregnant. That is why I let it grow long when I was pregnant with Owen. But I think it will look cute either way. You are so lucky to have naturally blond hair!:)

Nicole said...

i think you look great either way. When i was preggo with #1 my hair actually CHANGED COLOR while it grew. So i had about 3 inches worth of hair that was completely darker than the rest of my hair both above AND below it. it was the weirdest thing.......Looked like a hair color job gone wrong.