Ok, I know that I've been a total slacker on posting pictures. Sorry. I've decided to post just three. Now, I started taking pictures at week 7 because Brian's friend was TOTALLY showing by week 15 (yes, with her first baby) and I wanted to see the transition. Now, I'm not talking about poking out a little...she was huge. My 23 week picture was probably her 13 week picture. No joke! I can even prove it if I wanted to stalk facebook and steal her picture for my blog, but I'm not that weird. Well, she just got huge really fast because I certainly did not poke out that much by 15 weeks, so I stopped taking pictures for a while. Brian says that my "ghetto booty gives good balance to my tummy. " Please disregard my "ghetto booty" as brian likes to call it, in these pictures. Isn't he sweet? Maybe I should inform him that although he's trying to be sweet.... it's just.....not a compliment. Anyway, here is the update:
9 weeks
23 weeks
I know that I'm completely not photogenic, so don't make fun. :) I'm not going to lie...I just barely took that 23 weeks picture like an hour ago and I was shocked to see that I'm actually that big! Looking at my tummy from the above view (just when I'm looking down at it), it doesn't look that big at all. Every time I share my shock with Brian he reveals this truth as if it was completely unknown by me: "You're pregnant" followed by an "of course you look like that" saying. Thanks, dear. Anyway, now I have proof that I'm buying clothes and talking baby stuff for a reason. There's a baby in there! Still seems so crazy to me.
10 comments:
You have such a cute little baby bump! I remember being so excited when I finally looked pregnant, rather than just looking like I ate too much for dinner.
I'm so excited for you!
Your belly is so cute! Greg always "compliments" me on my ghetto booty as well. I always get mad and he says its a good thing...yeah right. :)
oops that previous comment was from me not Greg :). Although Greg thinks your belly looks cute too.
oh, stacy.... you are so cute!! It's really fun to see the transition pictures right in a row like that. Good idea! Guess i'd better take more than just one every blue moon :) It's crazy to think you're only 2 weeks farther along than me.... maybe you can go late and i'll go early :) haha...... although i think i'd get the better end of that deal... anyway, you look adorable. love it!
you still barely look prego ;) and tell brian that your booty is awesome;) I have one too btw and my hubby loves it....and I think you have lost weight everywhere else and gained it in a baby...look at your face! Pregnancy looks good on you ;) you are so adorable
i'm so glad you decided to put some tummy pictures up! Its cool to see how you've changed! You look GREAT btw, and I love how your hair is getting long. I've been feeling rather fat lately, so I need to hit those weights again. I like your conversations with Brian :) They always make me laugh.
Ghetto booty my (ghetto) butt! :) You have a cute little booty and tummy (and everything else).
Cute Stacy! I think you look adorable pregnant.
So cute and exciting! We can't wait to see our new cousin/niece.
So fun! You look great! I totally understand the feeling that you can't believe there is a baby in there. Elayna is already here and I can't believe that I was ever pregnant and that she was inside me!
Post a Comment