Picture

Picture

Monday, October 28, 2013

Pumpkin Carving

Yes, we Anderson's are celebrating Halloween; however, we're just doing it to get through to CHRISTMAS decorations on Friday. We can't wait! I told Brian that next year we should dress up our house in Christmas attire for Halloween... ;) Right.

He was on my side.

Anyway, I really do love love love Halloween and I can't wait to go trick or treating with the kids! As for carving, we're going to always buy little pumpkins. Easier to carve, yet I still didn't come away unscathed. I cut my fingers every single year.

Also, if you're wondering if my children ever have clothes on? Uh....mostly, but they love to be naked. What can I say.







Jared isn't feeling well, so he stayed home from church yesterday and snuggled with his favorite person ever. He loves his daddy!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I think your kids are darling naked! and your pumpkins are cute :) you and your christmas love never fails to make me laugh!

Kateka said...

I adore you. Thanks for being my friend!! I loved your comment. And gosh, tell the hub and kids to stop being so cute all the time! Be human like the rest of us once in a while and be not-so-cute. ;)

Diane said...

I check your blog 2 to 3 times a day. I love seeing your pictures. Diane