I would lie and say this is Halloween, but the truth is, I didn't take one single picture on Halloween. Not one. Claire was a cat for halloween and the cutest darn cat you ever did see. She had a BLAST trick or treating. Both Claire and Jared knocked on their first house and walked right in when the door was opened. You'd think they just went to grandma and grandpa's house the way they ran into that house. We all had a good laugh about it.
These pictures were from our ward trunk or treat the next day. Also the day I went crazy at the 50% off Halloween costumes isle (dress up box idea). Claire had to be sully. She was a little blue monster for about 80 percent of the day.
Jared fell asleep, but didn't miss all the action. He woke up in enough time to run around the parking lot and even lick the asphalt. Yes, that's true. Sometimes I don't know what to do with this kid.
Yes, my face is green. I used eyeshadow, so it wore off. Yes, all of my laundry now glitters from all the makeup residue from the black dress that caught most of it.
And naturally we set up "our" tree the next day. :) Bring on the Merry! We bought a tree for the kids....we're just that pathetic that we now have 2 trees. :)


2 comments:
you're an AWESOME witch! i'm glad halloween was fun, i can't wait til luc is a little older and understands trick or treating more. And I love your little tree for the kiddos. I want two now!!
I LOVE that you have two trees.
Post a Comment