Thanks to my dear friend Lindsey, I have finally took the plunge. It's not that I think I'm terribly overweight, but I'm just a little bit more "rough around the edges" than what I'd like to be. I've been doing this for a whole 4 days and it's getting easier and easier. The first day? Well, it was hungry and ornery. I didn't realize how much I snack every day!!!! Oh. My. Gosh! If the world were snacks, it would be gone in one day with just me munching. I ate so many strawberries during lunch that I just may have started to turn red. Maybe.
Brian asked me what was wrong and answered himself like this, "Oh....I guess I'm just going to have to get used to this. (sigh) What an adjustment." He was talking about be being ornery. Starting a diet and having that womanly part of the month on the same day was, shall we call it a blessing because we got it over in just one whammy? Well, I guess that depends on who you talk to. Good thing conference came this weekend telling me to be a better person and a better wife or I'm sure the family wouldn't have survived.
So, it's kind of fun, this whole keeping score thing. It's fun to know where I'm at and fun to see what I can make up. Super huge help as far as my 3 pounds already lost are! But...
Oh food....I miss thee.
4 comments:
THREE POUNDS?!?!?!?!?! No fair! I've been on it a whole week and have lost ZERO! And i'm not cheating either!
I'm glad it's working for you, and that you bought some fruit, that definitely helps. I ate a slice of cheesecake tonight as a reward and to use the rest of my weekly points and now i want to barf, my stomach hurts so bad!
Good luck! You will do fabulous! Doing it with a friend will be fun, too..... nice to have a buddy to check in with!
I think Weight Watchers is a great program. I've done it in the past. I used to follow a blog about a lady who lost a lot with it: http://ronisweigh.com/pages/comparison-photos
Good luck girly!
I love WW too! Skinnytaste.com is a fabulous resource!
Post a Comment