Brian is (almost) graduated!!!!! He walked at least, but he is still writing his dissertation, so we'll be VERY excited for when he's done with that. However, we'll talk about his defense when it's done. May 9th. May 9th! Can't wait.
Graduation was wonderful and eventful. I can't believe that after 6 years he's finally done! I'm so proud of him and he's been such a hard worker. Writing a dissertation is horrible and I can't wait 'til it's over, but I think he deserves a long vacation.
His parents came out here and it was so much fun to have them here! It's always too busy and too short of a stay. I can't wait 'til we're in our new place and can enjoy all that Dallas has to offer and do it with family.
CONGRATULATIONS, Brian! You're amazing!






7 comments:
What a gorgeous family you have! And you look AMAZING Stace, seriously beautiful! Congrats Brian!!!
Congrats! You got some great pictures. It's Dan's turn next year and I'm getting very excited!
Congratulations!!! That is so exciting!!! And DALLAS! what a fun change :) Good luck over these next few months!
Stu's ceremony is Friday and I feel so proud of him, that it leaks to other graduates, and suddenly I feel so proud of Brian too that I want to cry? What the crap is wrong with me. Maybe I can just empathize with the huge task it is and what it's like for the wife to have the hub graduate, so WAHOO TO THE BOTH OF YOU!! YAY!! Congratulations!
Woohoo!
Yay!!! I love graduation! (P.S. When do you move?)
Congratulations, Brian! Congrats to your whole family! Love these pictures. (Stacy, your dress is beautiful, and look at those toned arms!) So happy for you guys!
Post a Comment