We had our family pictures taken last month and I'm completely in love with them. My friend Kayla took our pictures and I just love that she does such a good job and got BOTH of our children to smile.
One of my fav's
Look at those baby blues!
The only picture we got of the two kids together. Why? Because Claire wanted to run around and Jared wanted to eat moss.
Toward the end. This picture sums up how the kids were (if you can see them both screaming). It was sooooo cold, so they were being such good sports.
















9 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!! The third to last (after the screaming) is my favorite! You have GORGEOUS children and you and Brian are darn beautiful people too!
Cute pictures! Also, I love your shirt!
I absolutely LOVE these pictures!!!
How fun! Getting family pictures is always an adventure with kids but worth it in the end. I love the family one towards the top where you're all sitting and both kids have big smiles on their faces! Too cute.
Yay! Makes me so happy to hear that you love them. You have such a cute family. I think the crying one is so funny. They honestly were great most of the time.
Those are great family pictures. You all look so cute!
they turned out so great!! Love them, and love your outfit choices!
So so cute!!
Absolutely love these. So beautiful. You all look like you're glowing. Stacy, you look so happy! Such a good mom. Jared looks exactly like what I always thought a Stacy baby would look like. He's a stunner with those bright blue eyes, just like his mom. Such cute kids and such a cute family. So happy for you!
Post a Comment