Picture

Picture

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween Fun


We have been working really hard around here and I just want to pull a Jared and fall asleep whenever and wherever I want to. We carved pumpkins on Tuesday night and I have forgotten how much work pumpkin carving is. Actually, I probably never knew because my mom would do the clean up when we were done. I wanted to do more than just a face this year, so we got little patterns and boy....I'm not very good at them. Very time consuming. I did one fancy shmancy one and two normal faces. They were much easier. 

Claire didn't really want to participate other than pointing out the fact that we had "punkins" in our house. She was grossed out by the innards.


Jared was up to no good getting into my make-up.


Claire is the orneriest Princess Aurora you ever did meet! My goodness! She HATES having clothes on these days and it's pretty ridiculous when we do try. To get this dress on involved kicking, screaming, throwing things, pulling, pinching, you name it. We threw it on her and ran outside to get the trick-or-treating on just to get her mind off of how many clothes she was wearing. As soon as she was trick-or-treating and realized that she got candy, she was golden. "Wick-o-weet" and "datu" (thank you). 


 You probably can't tell, but I'm Leslie Knope and Brian is Ron Swanson. If you don't know them, then get to know them. 

Sleeping beauty after the partying.


Who's the cutest dragon?????


A new friend! He's a fun one!


Claire was all tuckered out, but Jared's night was just getting better and better. I think he likes it when she goes to sleep first because that means he has free reign over the toys without getting beat up.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

haha! These siblings gotta be able to stand up after the older ones are after them all day!! Glad you had such a fun holiday! And Claire IS the cutest Aurora, even if you had to drag her through it at first :)

Janaca said...

Looks like fun! Cleaning up after carving pumpkins is definitely lots of work though so I know what you mean. That pumpkin walk looks cool! Never been or even heard about it before.

Kateka said...

Your little baby is no longer a little baby! What on earth. He's getting so big. LOVE your costumes. Huge huge fan.

Rachel said...

Ron and Leslie?? Best costumes ever!!!