Picture

Picture

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

There is an adorable place in Springville where you can get pumpkins, but they also have all of these fun things to do for FREE! It's so cute. They have animals, hay rides, hay stacks to climb on and some as mazes, and a "corn box" like a sand box, except it's corn. It was so fun. Claire had more than enough fun down there and I think we'll be going back. Maybe even once per week if she's lucky! 





Petting the donkey. SO CUTE! I may or may not want one of these.


Where did Kylie go? That's right folks, that is A LOT of corn!

Best buds

Jumping into the corn.

Jared trying not to melt! It was h.o.t.


I love this picture of these two so much! They are such good friends and they sure love each other!

I wonder, can you ask yourselves, could Stacy grow corn in her garden next year. The answer would be YES. Claire brought enough corn home in her shoes and her diaper that we could be stocked for 2 years. :) She actually fell asleep in the car on the way home, but once I laid her in bed, she immediately woke up itching around her whole diaper. I opened it up to find your food storage amount of corn and a hearty supply of hay. Nice and itchy....and she smelled like barn.  She had a blast!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh my goodness she is super cute! She looks so happy and sweet :) and she and Kylie are cute friends! You make beautiful kids Stace! I love her core and hay filled diaper, made me laugh pretty hard :)

Kateka said...

oh wow, that friend picture near the end warms my heart. I hope these two stay friends forever, you know that's making it's way onto a wedding video in 20 years. :)

KaraLyn said...

Yay, I was waiting for an update! You've got some cute kids there! Don't you just love fall and all the pumpkins and hay that comes with it!!