Picture

Picture

Friday, September 7, 2012

The List

I thought I'd make a list of all the ridiculous things Claire has gotten this year (so far):

1. The famous UTI
2. Febrile Seizures
3. Croup
4. Pink Eye
5. Two "whopping" ear infections
6. Eye discharge from a sinus infection
7. Strep throat
8. Hand-foot-and mouth
9. Nasty virus that also gave a nice rash.
10. Molluscum - got to have her first blister frozen off.
11. Benign Heart murmur

That's not counting colds.

FOR HEAVEN SAKES, girl! STAY HEALTHY!

5 comments:

Jenny Showalter said...

Oh my heavens that's terrible! I'm so sorry hopefully the rest of this year and next year will be better!!!

Meredith said...

Oh my gosh, that is insane. Poor girl! And poor parents! :)

I hope she stays much healthier from here on out!

The Nicholsons said...

Wow! I knew she had a lot of sickness, but that list is ridiculous!! I sure she stays healthy for a while, for your sake and hers!

Kateka said...

Ah! That poor girl. Well.... I hope as an adult she has the most amazing immune system ever!

Rachel said...

That list is INSANE! Seriously when are you guys going to catch a break in the health department!?? Hopefully she's due for a healthy streak.