I don't have a ton of time to write all the details, but I at least want to remember what happened last month.
Jared started to "crawl". What!? Why is he growing up so quickly? My goodness he is a sweety. We moved him to the crib a couple of weeks ago. I was nervous because Claire has to scream bloody murder like the world is going to end from a zombie invasion. I thought he would wake up, but so far he has slept through every mid-night zombie attack. Thank goodness!
I had a birthday and I wanted to take pictures of my family. At 26 (which felt SO OLD at first) my family is the most wonderful thing I have. Brian got me a fitness watch and I absolutely love it! It's so much better than trying to remember all of my stats from the gym!
(Also modeling the new earrings my mom and dad got me for the big 26!)
I went simple since I make my own birthday treats. Good thing I happen to love banana cream pie!
I let Claire help me with the candles. She didn't blow any out on her birthday last month, so she got one more try. She did get one out all by herself. I was impressed because usually her bangs get more wind action than anything in front of her.
I'm cheating. These pictures are from today and today is September. I couldn't resist. Claire is starting to play with Jared and he thinks she's the funniest person alive. When I tickle Claire like a monster he laughs so hard and she points out to me that "Brother is happy". So sweet.
3 comments:
Too cute! It was good to see you on Sunday!
He's crawling! What?! That's crazy. Jalynn just started doing that the last few days! Way to go Jared. Happy belated bday! I remember ours were close. We're on the downslide to 30 now! It was great seeing you last week. You have such a cute fam!
Wow that Jared steals my heart every time i see his cute face!!! I love that Claire loves her little brother so much, its so sweet! And happy birthday dear!!
xo
Post a Comment