Picture

Picture

Monday, September 17, 2012

Milk Tantrums

Why would I write about a day like today? So I can look back and be eternally grateful that the terrible two's are over at some point in my life. 

Claire woke up at 5:45 screaming for "Dadu milk" (Dora milk....which is milk in a Dora sippee cup). She walked to our room sobbing over this blessed milk that she didn't yet have and stopped at our door. I had already been up twice during the night to give her milk and this was the last straw. I was not leaving my bed one more time for milk! She's two years old for heaven's sake! Brian finally got up and tried to talk to her, but she just screamed harder asking for mommy to get her milk. I said no. We brought her into our bed kicking and screaming, flailing all around us. We tried to give her water. If she was THAT thirsty, water would suffice, but she wouldn't drink that either. She screamed and flailed for about a half hour. Then I noticed that she had kicked around so much that she peed out of her diaper on to our sheets. I was a little on the angry side and let her finish screaming on the floor. After about a minute down there she asked, still screaming, to go 'na-night'. I told her she'd have to calm down so Jared didn't wake up and we put her back to bed. 

Ridiculous!

Good thing I love her to pieces!

Hey, this doll has the same "jammas" as I do!


Bed head!


"bether fe uvur"  (brother fell over)

Sexy heels, Claire! 

She's informing me about some fact about Mr. Potato Head. They're such good pals!


1 comment:

Kateka said...

Jared's face in that last picture has me cracking up!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Oh man.