Picture

Picture

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Friends

I love that these two darlings are becoming friends. Jared loves Claire and laughs at her all the time. Claire loves it when Jared laughs at her! They are starting to play together now that Jared can sit up by himself and I absolutely love it! 



3 comments:

The Nicholsons said...

Your kids are seriously adorable!!

Kateka said...

That is so precious. You know that this is the beginning of a very precious friendship. And I love/hate that little kids hardly have to do anything to make babies laugh where I have to stand on my head and make a fool of myself to make them even break a smile!

Lindsey said...

so i have to tell you, all week, whenever i reach my limit, i've watched this and it instantly picks me up! i think i've watched it at least 15 times now :)