We Anderson's LOVE to camp! We went again this weekend and had even more fun! Here are a few pictures from our lovely day away!
Kylie came to play with Claire while I was getting ready to go. These two pictures make me laugh. It's like they're both trying to be monsters.
We went with our friends, the Twitchels, and Claire had way too much fun playing with Abby. They threw rocks, played in the dirt, got DIRTY!!!, ran around in the tents, discovered leaves, played with flashlights, and had a wonderful time together. They were completely worn out by the time the drive home came around.
Who loves camping? Jared does! And....he's the cutest little boy in the world! Look at those smiles! (Proof that mom was on this vacation are Jared's happy faces).
"Abby".
Discovering the art of pulling leaves.
We really had so much fun with our good friends! Camping with friends makes for really fun camping! We definitely plan to go again if they're up for it! :) That is, if they can take the no-sleeping-Abby-wanting-crackers. Next time we'll get pictures of everyone!
Can't wait to go this weekend again! :)


2 comments:
Wow that Jared is ADORABLE! Wish I could go camping with you!!! xoxo
I am like... so-so with camping... but those smiles have convinced me otherwise! Next time, I just need to go with you guys apparently!
Post a Comment