Picture

Picture

Thursday, August 2, 2012

2 Years Old!!

You better believe that the little misses is TWO YEARS OLD! Can ya believe it? Neither can I! It's amazing what a little lady she's turning out to be. She makes us laugh all the time and those big green eyes can get away with murder. 

Opening her "choo choo". Thank goodness for Legos!

Grandpa and Jared


My first Dora cake. 

Trying to blow out the candle. She thought it was funny.

I seriously can't believe we have a 2 year old. It goes too fast sometimes. I love how much she's learning and how much she imitates other people. She's become quite the social butterfly and doesn't care if we're around or not when it comes to playing with friends. She is quite the tornado, which is why I can't keep my house clean; however, I'm trying to live by the wise words of those who've gone before me. Those words of, "If I had a do over, I would worry less about my house and play with my kids more." So, I try...until we start living in a disaster zone and I can't take it anymore. I'll take her any way I can...messy or not!

Happy Birthday, Sweetheart!


5 comments:

Tracee said...

Hey Stacy! I've been stalking for a while now, so I thought I'd say hi :) You have such a beautiful little girl! Well really you have an adorable little family. Happy birthday to your little girl!

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday to Claire! you did a great job on your cake! Super cute! Oh, how the time does fly....

Makenna said...

Ethan is also obsessed with Trains! we've been watching Polar Express everyday. :) Great cake job!

Kateka said...

My brain just exploded. I can't believe it's been 2 years... Happy birthday pretty girl!

Janaca said...

She's adorable! So crazy she is 2 already. Where is the pause or rewind button on these kids!?