I'm getting caught up on the blog out of request. My sweet mother in law checks my blog everyday (always disappointed since I don't blog everyday) and wants to know why I haven't updated. Well...two kids and blogging all the time doesn't mix as well as I would like them to. I have been tempted to stay up late and blog about Park City, but then my bed calls my name and I've been lost in an instant of hitting my pillow.
We had a WONDERFUL time! Claire couldn't get enough of playing with her cousins. As I write this, she ran in the kitchen, "LOOK! Simon! Iris!" They played hard all week long and I'm sure Claire would like to invite them to be our neighbors and see them every day. I wish we all lived closer to each other. I'll let the pictures do most of the talking.
Playing games- a family favorite
Scott had his birthday up there. I went to the store last minute to buy him this toy. Let's just say he was less than enthused about it and it got confiscated by the younger kids immediately after this picture was taken. I don't think he even opened it. Haha. At least we didn't get the, "I don't' want to hurt your feelings, but..." like grandma did about his birthday cake. :)
Lightning McQueen was a huge hit!
Playing with Mr. Potatohead
YouTubing possibly the most annoying songs/cartoons on the planet. I don't know how my Sis-in-law stands them. We left those in park city buried deep deep beneath everything unholy.
Someone got a little spoiled being held my mommy all the time. :)
New Swimsuit, handsome man!
Swimming with the cousins! It was actually kind of chilly in the afternoon, so we only went swimming once.
ZOO TIME! We went to the zoo while the men were out hiking on their "mancation". Claire was basically a monster the entire time, but I thought it was pretty fun overall.
CHEESE!
What a champ! He slept the whole time at the zoo and the entire time on every shopping trip we did. He's so good to me!
"Icesceeem?" Don't take it away or she'll go BAZERK!
Mancation
The kids thought the little stream outside of the hotel was the best thing since sliced bread. Throwing rocks into water is a new favorite for Claire and you can't pry her greedy little rock hands away.
Look at that saggy, muddy bootay!
Claire fell in head first and did NOT like it one bit. She screamed until I took out the camera and of course she had to say, "Cheese!"
This was so darn cute! Claire loved to snuggle into our bed after her bath and pi's were on. I would crawl up and smoosh the covers by her and she'd laugh super hard.
Melts my heart.
Also, another favorite moment. She was so cute with Brian. She would lay on him and repeat every word. He called me in and it when like this:
Brian: "Stacy!"
Claire: "SeeSee!"
Brian: "Honey
Claire: "Huneeeee!"
Brian: "Stacy!"
Claire: "SeeSee!"
Brian: "Honey
Claire: "Huneeeee!"
Then they'd both laugh and snuggle.



3 comments:
Jared is still tiny next to the other kids, but he's so much bigger now than when we saw him in March. Hard to believe! What an adorable little guy. Love that smile at the end. And I think Claire may have just a liiiittle bit of her mom's spunk.
Park City sounds/looks like it was so much fun! You look beautiful, Stacy.
Oh my goodness, that looks like so much fun. I love what a sport Claire is - having fallen on her face, but making sure to still say CHEESE. Hahaha! She's a riot.
Oh my goodness, that Jared is a keeper! What a handsome little man! Hahaha I agree with Bethany, Claire takes after her mama :) She is so fun, I love hearing about all the crazy cute things whe does. This post made me want a vacation bad!!!!! Miss you!!
Post a Comment