Well, Jared is three months old. It's so crazy how time flies by when you have kids! They grow up way too fast. For this little guy, all I can really say is that I'm completely smitten with him. He has the cutest crooked smile and some pretty long top hair that we comb over in an Elder Bednar kind of way. He has started sleeping through the night consistently and is starting to giggle when I tickle him. He still loves to sleep with mommy whenever he gets the chance and I don't mind it every once in a while. I prefer the co-sleeping to occur during nap time instead of my real sleep time. He is getting some chubs going and I'm excited to finally get him chunked out! He LOVES his baths! If he is at all fussy, a bath will calm him right down and he usually breaks into lots of smiles too. He doesn't like being in the carseat if it's not moving. If we stop he will start to scream, but he'll stop as soon as we start driving again. When he gets angry he REALLY gets angry. He goes from perfectly content to a very shrill scream and he looks adorable when he does it. I usually just laugh when he does it. Since I don't give pacifiers he has learned that his fingers/entire fist is usually a good sucker when mom isn't ready to feed him. I dare say that he is the cutest little boy ever. Then again, I'm biased.
We blessed him on June 10th. It was a beautiful blessing and we had a lot of family and friends there. I was so glad that we got a 4 generation picture with Brian's side. I must say that Jared looked incredibly handsome in his blessing outfit.
I know I was tired, but I promise I didn't fall asleep mid picture.
Handsome boy!
The family of 4!
Smiling for his great aunt Mari
Claire had so much fun with all of her cousins there!
Had to get the BFF picture in there. Love these girls!
3 comments:
Such a beautiful family! And seriously, men in suits - hubba hubba!
You look AMAZING Stace! Seriously, gorgeous. Kara and Rachel too. And that JARED, oh my goodness! He is delicious! I haven't seen pictures of him so chubby and i am loving it! That one of his smile kills me!
He is so cute! I can't wait to meet him!!!
Post a Comment