Life with Brian, Stacy, Claire, Jared, and Hailey
Oh. My. Gosh. That is the best video! Totally need to send it in to funniest home videos. I love how she is closing her eyes and chewing like it's taking everything she's got left. That's awesome you got it on video! She's darling.
Ha Ha Ha that made me laugh. She's so cute!
That ending is just too cute!! She's a cute girl :)
Love this video! Those are great moments to get on camera. She will love being able to watch that in years to come!
Oh she is so dang cute! I have tears running down my face right now from that last head bob. ha ha I love this!
Oh my goodness, I feel like this is me ever day, MUST - FINISH - FOOD. What a little doll. She's so cute.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh. My. Gosh. That is the best video! Totally need to send it in to funniest home videos. I love how she is closing her eyes and chewing like it's taking everything she's got left. That's awesome you got it on video! She's darling.
Ha Ha Ha that made me laugh. She's so cute!
That ending is just too cute!! She's a cute girl :)
Love this video! Those are great moments to get on camera. She will love being able to watch that in years to come!
Oh she is so dang cute! I have tears running down my face right now from that last head bob. ha ha I love this!
Oh my goodness, I feel like this is me ever day, MUST - FINISH - FOOD. What a little doll. She's so cute.
Post a Comment