Kind of sounds like, by the title, that I went and visited a beaver yesterday. Not so. We went to surprise my dear, sweet grandmother in Beaver. I haven't seen her since the week before Jared was born. She found out that she has an inoperable brain tumor the week she was here and ended up not being able to see him in the hospital and she left before I could get a chance to take him to see her as well.
So, we FINALLY made it down there. We waited to make sure Claire was well since Claire's sickness was the last thing she needed. She is doing wonderful despite her illness and is hanging in there with everything she's got. She is quite an amazing woman and I admire her bravery through this horrible diagnosis.
It was so good to see her. We love her so much!
Claire is saying, "Hi MEOW!" She's not exactly strangling her like it looks. She sure loved that kitty. She even gave it hugs.
Jared was asleep in Grandma's arms and actually slept there for quite some time. She's still got that touch.
We were all exhausted from a long Father's Day and an early morning road trip. Thank goodness for that "Bo" bear!
More on the wonderful vacation later!
1 comment:
Oh that is precious! I am sorry your grandma has that brain tumor. Will be praying for her!
Post a Comment