Picture

Picture

Friday, May 18, 2012

HATS!

Don't you love how, when you're older, hats become a figure of speech rather than a piece of an outfit? Put on the mommy hat in the morning, the chef at for meals, the church hat for church, etc. We have so many hats these days that were putting on and sometimes it's a little overwhelming and not so much fun.

Well, Claire has a great love for all things hats. I wish I could go back to being two years old where a hat was anything. A bucket. A spoon. A bowl. A helmet. You name it. I want to wear those hats....but Claire does. And she looks good doing it too. :) They're just more fun to wear.




And because I can't just post two pictures. Here are some more for good measure.


He looks so GQ here. 




Bath time. See...he's getting chubbier.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love your children!!!!!!!! Seriously I love them both do much! Thanks for talking tonight, it made me very happy :) love you!!

Nicole said...

haha! I love that Claire puts stuff on her head. So fun. And Jared is such a cutie! Love his orange shirt outfit.

Makenna said...

Children are such a joy! and they exponentially make our joy grow! I can't wait to meet Jared! Summer is here :)

Kateka said...

Hahaha. Claire is so trendy, isn't there such thing as a bucket hat? Right? I think that's the kind of hat people wear when they go fishing? So what if she's a bit literal, still a total fashionista. And yes, Jared totally looks GQ. What a stud!