I tried my first pair on today. Maternity style. They weren't too bad. Other than my hips being compared to the equator and my calves likened to an island in the bahamas, they really weren't atrocious like I thought. A tad weird to have my calves touched by so much fabric, but not so bad.
No, I didn't buy them....BUT....
I may just TRY some on after I'm skinnier again.
Now on to THOSE jeans. I bought new maternity jeans today. I swore that I wouldn't do it. I swore that my jeans would last me a million years until they were ripping to shreds. Turns out that my thighs have babies along with my stomach and they rub together so much that, indeed, they were shredding. No one likes to see ones underwear through the shredding fabric, right? Well, I hate maternity jeans because I hate that stupid elastic band that extends from your toes to over your head just to keep your pants up. The elastic fails and your rump pockets lie somewhere between your cheeks and your knees. Not attractive. This time I bought some with an elastic in the back and a BUTTON AND ZIPPER (oh how I've missed thee) in the front.
Can't wait until "THOSE" ones find their way to a landfill.
4 comments:
I love that I can read your blog and it always makes me chuckle out loud! Just what I needed on a rough day!
SKINNY JEANS SKINNY JEANS, you should totally wear skinny jeans! You will look darling in them, haven't i told you this before? Well, you will. Go buy some, i'm serious. GOod luck with the maternity jeans... i'm putting off that purchase for as long as humanly possible.... i wish we could just live in yoga pants all day while pregnant. sigh. but i guess our husband want something attractive to look at right?
Skinny jeans! GO FOR IT! And I totally get that with maternity jeans...... my favorite ones had belt loops..... so that I could pull them up without ripping the elastic!! They sag SO bad......
Hahaha! Stacy, I love you! You are so dang funny. You always make me laugh when I read your posts. Thanks for just being adorable. I love, love your blog.
I broke down and finally got some skinny jeans this winter. They're pretty comfy... I like them. :) You have the most adorable figure (even pregnant!) so I think this is a must for you.
Post a Comment