Best $20 I've ever spend. It's the cutest thing in the world! Every time we put it on her, she gets so excited, bends over and looks at it. Then she starts to laugh and kind of twirl....it's the most darling thing I've ever seen. So, we went outside and played in this winter-like weather today.




We also discovered that Claire LOVES popcorn. She shoves full mouthfuls into her mouth. Of course she has to share too...

7 comments:
oh my goodness, i am shocked at how big she is!!!! oh my darling claire, stop growing! :) She is just cuter and cuter and oh my I'm in love with her raincoat! best $20 you ever spent, i agree! and he popcorn feeding, soooo cute :) oh i miss her....
Haha that is just precious. Her little chubby face is hilarious.
The coat really is darling on her!
She just keeps on getting cuter and cuter. How is that possible?!
So cute! I've always wanted a pea coat, but they just look cuter on other people. . . especially little people!
K, you're totally right. That coat is stinkin' cute. I'd put $20 towards it, too!!!!
I love the last picture that is adorable!! she is getting so big!! Hope your pregnancy is going good!
Post a Comment