Here is me at 17 weeks today. It's basically an atrocious picture, but oh well. I couldn't get a better one, so this will have to do.
Other than that, things have looked good. I'll be honest, I'm afraid that something is wrong since the whole scare episode a couple weeks ago. I didn't want to take a belly picture until I knew there was a heartbeat still. I know that sounds crazy, but it was a little unnerving for me. Everything looked fine at the appointment, but now I'm more anxious than ever to have my ultrasound and make sure everything is going well. At this point we're excited to find out what we're having, but could almost care less at the same time. We just want to know that everything's ok. I think we're having a boy. Undoubtedly having a boy. However, I could DEFINITELY take another gal pal in my house! We have so much fun. Brian says that we're having a girl....because he wants a boy. Logic? I don't know. All he says is that if he says a girl, then we'll have a boy and he truthfully wants a boy because, get this, he's scared that a second girl wouldn't be as cute as Claire. If that's the case, then he would have to lie to girl #2 if he tells her that she's the cutest girl in the world because.....that wouldn't be true. Claire is the cutest girl in the world. Sigh. Ok Brian. :)
I'm hungry, but not as hungry as I thought I would be at this point. With Claire all I felt like doing was eating. With this one, I kind of eat like normal with one extra snack in the afternoon. I'm still emotional. For instance, we were watching Cars on Monday night and at the end where the blue Dynaco car gets all smashed up and Lightning McQueen gives up the Piston Cup to push him to the finish line. Tears. Actually, it makes me get all teary eyed just thinking about it.
I've thought I've felt the baby move a couple times, but I'm still not sure if it was a muscle spasm, gas (you pregnant women know what I'm talking about!), or if it was actually baby. I felt Claire move so early, so I'm so excited for that part to come.

5 comments:
yay for BELLY PICTURES!!! I love it, seriously, it's a gorgeous pic honey. I'm glad everything is looking ok so far and I can't wait (also) for your ultrasoud so we can double triple check that the darling fetus is ok :) Love yoU!
I love the pic! You are darling. :) I know what you mean about wanting to make sure the baby is okay. For me, the first pregnancy is so exciting and I was so naive about the possibility of having something go wrong. I was anxious a lot during my second pregnancy. Luckily, both of my boys are happy and healthy! I hope so for you too!
You are crazy sauce! You look gorgeous in that picture. Heck, I like rarely get dressed and put on makeup anyway but the fact you do it while pregnant!? You are my hero. I suppose we are our own worst critics. I am going to guess .... boy. I am glad everything is going along smoothly!
I'm glad everything is going well! I think pregnancy is always a little nerve-wracking until the 20 wk ultrasound! Can't wait to hear what you're having, though! you look fabulous!
Congrats you two on baby number two! I'm glad Brian wrote on facebook and gave your blog address so I could catch up on your life. Claire is such a little cutie! You guys look happy!
I made my blog private a few months ago, so if you want in, send me your e-mail address to Linda_Seth AT yahoo.com
Post a Comment