Picture

Picture

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Swimming. 25. Coming Home. Life

Last week was a big week for us. Claire and I have had many at home pool parties since (sadly) Seven Peaks went to half days and is now closed. We've had a lot of fun with the convenience of a pool in the backyard. She really loves getting all of the grass out of the water. Silly thing.





I also turned 25 last week. Twenty-five. Sigh. A quarter of a century. I'm excited that I'm not in that 18-24 survey age bracket anymore. I feel like I would actually be taken seriously now. I can rent a car. That's a plus! I have a wonderful family and a baby on the way. I think it's going to be a great year. Brian let me indulge in entertainment by getting me the Hunger Games (finished already once last year and read it again the other night.....SO GOOD!) and Life As We Know It. We both have this agreement that Josh Duhamel is HOT HOT HOT. :) Of course I also had to buy that red shirt. Couldn't pass that one up.

Claire also had a fun time sitting on me while we watched Parks and Recreation for my b-day family time. Obviously we're not big party people. Plus, I've been having night morning sickness for the past week, so chillaxing is just what I need.


This was Friday. Falling asleep with chips in hand...priceless.

Friday was our fun family day! Jason was in town from San Fransisco for the day and Trevor got home from basic training. It was so fun to have brothers! I miss my brothers being so close to me all the time. Jason, move back! Jason and I chilled at my house most of the day. To be honest, he was probably SOOOO bored watching me make chip dip and all. Oh well. It was fun to have him there.

Claire LOVES any sort of escalator now. We have to go up and down, up and down. Loves them.
Welcome home Uncle Trevor. She didn't want to have anything to do with him. Now, if he'll just play with her a little....

We played miniature golf, had a BBQ, and watched family videos. Hilarious! I discovered that Jason was in love with my Little Miss Makeup doll when I was 3. I guess you'd just have to see it. :)
Sorry it's a day by day post. I haven't been very reflective lately on anything particularly. Just livin'.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Happy belated Birthday! Looks like you had a fun time with family! We really should do a playdate.... like, really. :) It would be fun!

Lindsey said...

Such a cute post, i love Claire and her delicate little grass-picking fingers in the pool, shes way too cute!

Kateka said...

Hahahaha! You are so funny. Your "day by day" post is awesome. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, yay for your brothers visiting, and hope the morning sickness doesn't last too long!

I think the day by day posts that are boring are the ones that are like, "Today I went grocery shopping, ate a sandwich, went for a 80 mile jog (I need to kick it up a notch! I am so lazy!! giggle!), then did some homework!" Your days are far from boring. I love reading in on the life of the Anderson's!!