Picture

Picture

Friday, September 9, 2011

Oh BYU

Don't get me wrong, I love the BYU Health Center. They're always very nice and informative, but this is the second time that they've told me the wrong due date. The first time, with Claire, they told me I was due just one day before I was actually "due".

This time, they told me I was due the 17th. As I was counting my 40 weeks, it was not the 17th...it's the 21st. Lame sauce. Can't they tell me the wrong date and then I can find out that they told me a week LONGER? Then I would be thrilled to be due sooner.

Sheesh!

No wonder my doctor was confused by how many weeks I told him I was and by my "due date".

Sheesh.

Due dates....I don't even know why they're called that. I think it's more of a "don't get excited 'cause your baby ain't comin' " kind of a day.

2 comments:

Erin Dougal said...

I severely hate BYU Health Center. Do you have to go to them?

Lindsey said...

haha that last line is my favorite :)