Picture

Picture

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

New Favorites


1. Bare Escentuals

Rachel Forsgren, you naughty naughty person! I owe this new love to Rachel. We had a girls day last Friday and she took the liberty of introducing me to Sephora and all of their little lovelies.
I got some new eye shadow and I love love love it. It's all shiny and fun and I can mix colors to my hearts desire. Sigh. Thank you!



2. Crackers

Now, I've always love these wonderful little goodies, but they became a whole new thing for me with this morning sickness that decided to show it's ugly self. I eat them all. day. long. Maybe I should buy stock in them so I make some money off of myself. Later it will be tums for pregnancy heartburn....
3. Dating

Of course this isn't just a new favorite, but a long forgotten one. They say that you date your husband less when you have children. It's true. We don't like paying for babysitters or I feel bad asking my neighbors, or I feel bad having my mom do it.....all of the above.....so we don't get out much. However, we went to Lea Salonga last week and it was, simply put, amazing. It was so much more fun than I thought it would be and she just has such an incredible voice. I think Brian had some love thoughts toward her as she was singing "On My Own"...but it's ok....maybe I did too. :) If you don't know who she is, then go watch Aladdin (she's Jasmine) or Mulan (she's Mulan) or watch PBS's everyday reshowing of Les Miserables (she's Eponine) and she was also the first to play Kim in Miss Saigon. Sigh. I love all of those.


Not my favorite picture of us, but at least we got one.


4. Claire

Normally Claire in the bathroom means trouble. She's always getting into the toilet cleaning brush. GROSS! Best of all, she does it after her bath, so I have to bathe her again. Ugh. Not a happy mommy moment. Today, this is what I found...


4 comments:

Lindsey said...

oh my goodness, i'd almost forgotten your strange loce of crackers :) hahaha awesome! i'm glad you still love them! you look gorgeous on your date (favorite dress!!!!!) and Claire's little smile is the BEST! I'm glad you live such a happy life, it makes me happy to read posts like this. love you! xoxo

Lindsey said...

oops, that should say 'strange LOVE of crackers' not 'loce' :)

Jason said...

Thought #1: Claire is the best. Thought #2: I love/miss Zesta saltines--they don't sell those out here. Thought #3: One of my friends works at Sephora here in the city; maybe I'll see if I can pull some strings for you.

Kateka said...

Sephora is makeup heaven. Indeed.