I have always, ALWAYS stuck out my tongue when I am concentrating and someone has ALWAYS told me that I'm sticking out. I will be forever made fun of.
I play with my gum. Yes, it's gross.
I start getting excited for Christmas somewhere around my birthday....in August. I also love to see our tree put up the day after Halloween.
I sing to a pretend audience from time to time and imagine that I'm the best singer in the world.
I have purposely played a hard(er) piece of piano music when I knew someone was coming over and they would "overhear". Ugh. Talk about fishing for a compliment. For shame.
Every January I wish it were June.
I shop to feel better. Uh....confession of a shopaholic I think. It's true. Sometimes I like to just bring something new home.
I wish we didn't have so much stuff....also a problem of a shopaholic.
I am a frantic budgeter. I try not to be stingy, so I'll stop budgeting....then we get into trouble. Seems like I need to find a happy medium.
I feel bad, no...terrible if I don't pray kneeling down.
When I drink hot chocolate I have to have a cup of cold milk too so I can drink them interchangeably.
I constantly dream about the house that I will someday have with the cute little yard.
My favorite moment of my life had to be labor. Not just labor, but becoming a family (with children) for the very first time.
I still am convinced that I married the hottest man alive. He gets mad at me every time I tell him this. Not convinced? I had a girl take a picture of him just because sometimes people think he looks like Jake Gyllenhall (sexiest man alive 2005-ish). :)
I worry that I'm not smart enough or good enough at things I do.
Sunday is and forever will be the biggest vegging day of the week. Weight doesn't count on Sunday.
In a world that is getting increasingly greener and healthier, I say cheers to you....as I eat a dozen cookies.
I would feel lost if I don't talk to my mom almost every day.
There you go, a little about me.
8 comments:
hahaha I LOVE yours!!! I laughed so hard, you're hilarious, stace :) You do always stick your tongue out and i love it :) THIS MADE ME MISS YOU MORE. xoxo
We have a lot of the same habits!!! My tongue is ALWAYS in the corner of my mouth when concentrating too, and I totally get made fun of! And now we see Brooklyn doing it without thinking :) better watch Claire.
Oh also I wait until I thought this boy was going to be coming and then start playing something hard on the piano too. :)
What a fun post! You're seriously a crack up. I love little things like this.... pretty sure EVERYONE can relate to several of your habits. I know I sure can!!
This is so fun! You know yourself so well. I just laughed when I read some of these because I can just see you doing it! Love you!
I have to remind myself to pray on my knees - bad! Otherwise, I just pray lying down in bed. Really, I am trying to work on it though.
With your hot chocolate/cold glass of milk I wonder if you are one who loves a hot/cold dessert (as in a hot brownie with a scoop of icecream on top?)
Compeltely agree with the Sunday one. I also say "good for you who want to be healthy." I will continue eating my beloved junk food.
This post was a crack up! :
I think the sticking the tongue out is totally a Woolsey trait!
This was so much fun to read!
Post a Comment