Is it really Friday already???? I feel like this week FLEW by! Seriously! I can't believe it's Friday already. I think that between piano lessons, tutoring, having a child, and countless days of dinner at 9 pm, my days seem shorter. Things have been kinda crazy busy over here! Busy is good, don't get me wrong, but man....dinner at 9? I need to get better at being less busy around dinner time.
We've had a good week though! My sweet brother, Jason, lugged Claire and me up to Park City yesterday to go to the outlets. It was sooooo nice to get out of the house and out of my rainy weather attitude and have a good time. Park City plus Banana Republic outlet always equals a good time. To make that a great time, I got 3 shirts and NONE of them cost more than $10.00. YES! I could spend so much money there. I think someday I'll have to invest in that store to get some of my money back. I also tried the kid stores to find stuff for our future 18 month old Claire, but alas, the Park City outlets are not as cheap as the Ohio ones and therefore, I just can't justify it. I'm a cheapskate, but come on, they wear them just a few times.
Other than that, Claire and I have been playing at home with her new, FREE, kitchen and we have had a good time. Fake food is easily prepared and easily discarded. I like that. It came with these funny, but gross looking strips of bacon that she always has in her mouth. What a funny bug. I'm so grateful that I get to stay at home with my little sweetheart and watch her grow up! It's such a blessing! Also, I've decided that I was always destined to be a mother. I may have said this before, but I hate watching the summer go by from inside of a window while I'm working. It's so nice to go outside and play at the park with my little squirt. I love the outdoors. I also love watching the little things as she eagerly plays with grass and wood....because, what are those things? It's so fun to watch her discover things that we don't give a second thought to. Cheers to this week and cheers to the upcoming weekend!!!
We've had a good week though! My sweet brother, Jason, lugged Claire and me up to Park City yesterday to go to the outlets. It was sooooo nice to get out of the house and out of my rainy weather attitude and have a good time. Park City plus Banana Republic outlet always equals a good time. To make that a great time, I got 3 shirts and NONE of them cost more than $10.00. YES! I could spend so much money there. I think someday I'll have to invest in that store to get some of my money back. I also tried the kid stores to find stuff for our future 18 month old Claire, but alas, the Park City outlets are not as cheap as the Ohio ones and therefore, I just can't justify it. I'm a cheapskate, but come on, they wear them just a few times.
Other than that, Claire and I have been playing at home with her new, FREE, kitchen and we have had a good time. Fake food is easily prepared and easily discarded. I like that. It came with these funny, but gross looking strips of bacon that she always has in her mouth. What a funny bug. I'm so grateful that I get to stay at home with my little sweetheart and watch her grow up! It's such a blessing! Also, I've decided that I was always destined to be a mother. I may have said this before, but I hate watching the summer go by from inside of a window while I'm working. It's so nice to go outside and play at the park with my little squirt. I love the outdoors. I also love watching the little things as she eagerly plays with grass and wood....because, what are those things? It's so fun to watch her discover things that we don't give a second thought to. Cheers to this week and cheers to the upcoming weekend!!!
Eating spaghetti for the first time. What a mess!

3 comments:
Her spaghetti face is the most adorable little messy thing i've ever seen! Love it!
Hello, love! I don't know what my deal was but I took a bit of a break from the blogging/facebook life in general but am back and catching up on your blog now. Holy cow, that spaghetti picture is so cute. You are a darling mom! Dinner at 9 is still dinner and that's better than nothing. :)
Oh, and I love Jason! Hello you, if you ever read this!
Post a Comment