Picture

Picture

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

We have a PIGGY!

Ok, that title is stretching the truth a little. We don't have a REAL pig, but we have a daughter that has pigtails now. Brian hates it if I put just one on the top of her head, so she's going to be a pigtail girl. I must say, she looks like a little girl with pigtails instead of a baby. Who told her that she could grow up? Oh, that would be Brian.




Loves to snuggle with anything soft.

She loves to put my makeup on with me. Well, she'd rather eat my brushes anyway.

I love this picture of those two.

There she is again into my makeup bag and playing with daddy.

She sure is a cute little piggy, isn't she? Now, if only I could get Brian to agree with me on getting her out of bed in the morning. He thinks that she needs to eat every time she cries and I have had it with her sleeping in my bed. She takes up my entire side and it's not even from my doing. Brian just jumps right out, brings her in, and says, "Mommy, she's hungry." Ugh. She's 9 months old and should be sleeping longer than 6 hours without eating. I'd just have her cry it out, but the hubster is wrapped around her finger and will cater to her every whine. What's a girl to do?

Oh, did I mention that she is walking now? First steps? May 4th. She is getting better at it every day and is up to more than 5 steps before falling now. Brian is in heaven. I am baby proofing again.

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

AHHH!!!! No way, pigtails already! I feel like she grew up while I slept last night!!! Oh she is far too cute for words, she is the cutest pigtail wearing little gal EVER! I love her laghing face with Brian, it's to die for. And walking?!?! Can't wait to see that! Hopefully you'll be able to convince Brian on the sleeping thing, good luck. Orlando is going to be the exact same way!
Oh i love you!
We need to talk :)

xo
Linds

Janaca said...

So cute. Those little pigtails are adorable! Walking?! Wow, go Claire!!

Nicole said...

ok, her pigtails are SOOOO cute. And I honestly can't believe she's walking!!!! Woot woot!

Jason said...

When I read the title of this I thought you were going to post pictures of when Mom fed her ice cream. I think those pictures should be part of your next post.

Lindsey said...

P.s. what is that giant stuffed dog?! Does it live at your house?