Picture

Picture

Monday, May 16, 2011

I can walk, blow raspberries, clap, and wave


All of Claire's tricks in one video? We're just that good! :) Oh,and who knows what I am saying at the beginning. I swear its not me. I don't remember that at all. Just disregard it.

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

yay yay yay!!!! i love her little walking self!!!! kisses!

Leah Marie said...

SO SO CUTE!!

Erin Dougal said...

Go Claire!!!! I am so amazed by babies who walk early because Penny was such a late walker. How adorable. I'm so proud of her! Haha.

Janaca said...

She is just growing right up! You definitely caught a lot of good stuff in that video.

Nicole said...

AAAhhhhh!!! Look at her walking!!! I LOVE it! Those little toddled steps are so cute. Way to go Claire!

Kateka said...

Ummmm... I think my heart that was two sizes too small just grew. That was the sweetest little thing I've ever seen. She looks so little. I love when the little tiny babies are the ones walking... it's like, 'How on earth are they doing that on their tiny legs!?'