Picture

Picture

Friday, April 29, 2011

Sleepy Peas

Are peas a secret sleeping pill? Why don't you ask my little bear...




It was basically the cutest thing I've ever seen. She ate a pea, dropped her eyes, adjusted her head a couple of times and she was out for the count. Even moving her to her bed didn't make her stir. Did I mention that I adore her?

6 comments:

Janaca said...

Ha ha! That is so cute. Love when they fall asleep in random places or positions. I'll have to get some of those magic peas!

Lindsey said...

oh i love her too! i love that babies are always missing a sock :) xoxo

Makenna said...

adorable! she just can't help but be adorable! I luv the pic with Jason!

Unknown said...

Now that is absolutely ADORABLE! Such a cutie!

Kateka said...

Oh my gosh. I seriously don't think it gets cuter than that.

Lindsey said...

Ahh! You totally should have bought them stace! You are an excellent painter (remember those reindeer?!?!) plus its not ALL about the end product, half the time I paint something and after three hours, i throw it away cause its awful. but those three hours sure were fun :) I think you should really try it, its very theraputic :) love you!
xo
Linds