What do I blog about? Claire. Here is some more of her. She had her 9 month check up a couple days ago and things look just swell!
Weight: 19.7 lbs - 64th %
Height: 27 in. - 33rd %
Head: 45.5 cm - 89th %
She went way down in her weight percentile. I guess that's what crawling does to you right? Oh, and wiggling non-stop everyday. I still cannot believe how fast the last 9 months have gone! My goodness. She should still be rolling around, not almost walking! She is such a ham and I love every minute with her! She has recently discovered that she can breathe through her nose, but makes the funniest scrunch face to do it. She is getting to more teeth on the top, and she is standing all the time without help. Walking is just around the corner!
Easter was kind of a drag this year. Not that it was bad, it was just insanely busy. I had to take Claire to church by myself, which normally wouldn't have been a big deal, but I had to teach Sharing Time and Brian usually takes her. Poor Martha had to hold her while she screamed all through my first lesson. Brian was gone to the airport to get his brother who is coming to take some classes at BYU for the Spring. It's been really fun to have him here! I wish I could always have someone here to take out my trash and play with Claire! :) Then it was off to the grandparents house for dessert where we didn't leave until 11. It was fun, but SOOOOOOO HOT inside and Claire was getting so tired and ornery. Here are at least some cute pictures of her in her Easter dress.
Uh....am I in trouble?




5 comments:
ahh!!! look at that sassy face she's giving the camera in the last picture! haha oh i love it so much! she IS a ham and she knows it :) Oh i love her so much! Gorgeous easter dress, Stace it's beautiful. Happy Easter, sorry it wasn't a calmer day. ours was only ok too. Cheers to next year right? :) love you, glad to see a new post!
xoxo
Oh my goodness. She is irresistible. Period! I wanted to drop the news flash: I have/had two classes with Brik! Floral Design, which he's a genius in, and the Living Prophets which he just dropped. It was fun when I made the connection--I was pretty stoked. :) I hope things are going well with all the Andersons and Woolseys. Love you guys!
ok, that dress is SOOOO stinkin' cute!!! I totally need a girl :) She's adorable!
Those rosy cheeks! I want to pinch them. And HI uncle Jason! He is just beaming. Adorable.
Post a Comment