Yesterday was the last day of princesses for the week. We had a fun time being Belle for the day, but didn't do a ton because we were busy. We wanted to go to the library at 10 am for their reading time, but Claire was super ornery, so we didn't make it. Much to my dismay, she didn't even take a nap. Ugh. So, we decided to go around noon. In 5 minutes, the time it takes to get to the library, Claire fell asleep in the car.
Hm...to go in or to let her sleep. I decided to go in and check a couple books out to read them later. Even getting her out of the car didn't wake her up. Good! I went in, found a couple books, and then she woke up looking for the little boy making a scene in front of his dad. She loves little kids and guess she can hear them in her dreams. So, we read the Princess and the Pea and a fishy book.







We had a fun princess week! Next week is Picnic at a park week. We'll chose a different park each day and each lunch there. Of course this is a weather permitting activity. If it's bad, we'll have to think of something else.
Then it was time for our lunch date with Prince Charming. Dominos. His favorite. Brian, I guess, could resemble the beast in his pizza eating. He can eat an entire pizza by himself sometimes. We had a fun lunch date.
Of course Claire doesn't eat pizza, so the napkins were more fun.
Belle also feeds the birds with beast, so we fed the ducks. Claire liked the bread better than the ducks. Haha. Silly girl.
3 comments:
Very fun! I was bummed that I had to work late yesterday and we didn't get to enjoy the awesome weather. We did go buy some of the puzzles for future use :)
Belle is probably one of my favorite princesses (next to Ariel), and you totally did it justice. :)
i love Princess Week. You are sucha good mama, I hope i do half as well as you do!
xo
Post a Comment