My aunt would call this a "Duck Butt" haircut. That's ok. I like it. I think it's so much fun! I love that it's short again and is SOOO easy to do! It, of course, didn't turn out as cute as when my hairdresser did it, but I'll get the hang of curling it again. It looks cute not curled too, but I had to experiment of course.
The back. This would be the "duck butt" part.



Anyway, I like it. Brian says it makes me look older and refined. I can take the refined part, but I don't know if I want to look too much older. :)
7 comments:
LOVE!!!!
SO CUTE! I love it Stace!
Very cute!
super cute! It totally suits you :)
BEAUTIFUL! Classy and elegant.
You look wonderful. P.S. I like the new look of the blog.
love, love your hair. I want to look that good. Mine is too long and at that horrible inbetween stage again.
My blog is private and want to invite you. Will you email me your email. Thanks!
bballblondie_5@yahoo.com
Post a Comment