Picture

Picture

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

2 Month Check-up

Wanna know what's new with our little squirt? Well, she's short and fat!

Measurements:
Head: 40 cm - 82 percentile
Length: 22 in - 38 percentile
Weight: 12 lbs 3.5 oz - 86 percentile

Yup! Short and fat! I knew that she hadn't really gotten longer, but my arms have told me that she has gotten heavier. I'm glad. I love chubby babies. :)

She smiles a TON for Brian. Of course I can get her
to stop crying easier. I think that must have something to do with that woman anatomy that feeds her all the time. Ya think? It's so cute to see how much she loves her papa though. She is quite the momma's girl right now though. She just clings to me most of the day. She's my favorite! Here are some pictures of our growing girl.

Asleep this morning

I was trying to get her to smile and all she would do is stick her tongue out at me. What a silly girl! I do love her tongue too!


Getting to be sort of a daddy's girl.





4 comments:

Lindsey said...

She sleeps so cute! Oh I would be stealing kisses all the time if I were there! Love!

Scooby and Jon said...

So pretty!

Kyle and Kamany said...

I love chubby babies too! I have one! Ha! I just love Claire's hair!

Makenna said...

I can never seem to catch Ethan's smiles on camera. ergh. I love the transforming into smile pictures! so many good kisses in those cheeks!