Picture

Picture

Monday, June 28, 2010

Maternity Pictures

My cute friend Kayla wanted to take my maternity pictures to help her practice her photography. I think she did a great job! She's so much fun and it was fun to have some girly time since I don't get that very often. :) I'm not photogenic AT ALL, but I was happy to be her guinea pig.

These are some of my favorites!





I thought the scrabble pieces were so adorable!!





Thanks Kayla! I had a blast!

9 comments:

Meredith said...

Those are SO cute!! What do you mean you're not photogenic?!

Lindsey said...

OH MY GOODNESS, YOU ARE GORGEOUS!!!! Seriously! You are the most beautiful pregnant woman I have ever seen! I absolutely LOVE these! Especially the one where you're laying in your back- your face is so prett and glowing and your shoes are so cute and yellow!!! Love!!!

Jenny Showalter said...

So cute Stacy! I love them!!

Makenna said...

These are ADORABLE! yup, love the scabble letters! Love your shirt! and I think you are super cute in pictures :) thats cause you're so easy to love, and seeing your happy face just makes me happy!

kayla said...

Yeah I'm glad you liked them. You are are gorgeous!!

Jacque said...

So adorable Stacy! You are absolutely photogenic! And, you are glowing!

Chippy said...

So flippin cute. I love the letters and I love the one where you are laying on the ground with your feet in the air.

Nicole said...

those are fun and so cute! I'm supposed to be getting some done soon..... hmmmmmm.... we'll see if it really happens!!! haha :)

Kateka said...

Gorgeous! I can't believe this baby is coming so soon!