Picture

Picture

Thursday, June 10, 2010

34 Weeks and Counting

Sometimes I feel like she's going to drop out of my body, other days feel like she's going to cut off my air supply. As you can see from the picture she's super high today (at least I think so). I feel and look like I'm about to pop. I'm also getting to the point where you start to use your stomach as a table, hanging rack, bumper, exhibit for alien movements... you name it.


I can't wait until I don't have to roll out of bed anymore. However, I must say that I did do awesome in yoga at times compared to my friend, Kara. :) Someone who has 5 extra pounds sticking straight out in front could balance one one foot better than she did. Haha. That made me happy!

6 weeks left. Sigh...




6 comments:

Meredith said...

You are such a cue preggo lady! :)

I'm excited for you that you are getting so close!

Sarah Roberts said...

you are so stinking adorable!!!

Janaca said...

Believe me she will be here before you know it!! Those last few weeks sometimes seem to drag because you're just so excited. Let me tell you though, enjoy the time you have right now with just you and your hubby! Soon you'll have another one around all the time and lots to pack anytime you go anywhere. Good luck!! Can't wait to see her.

Nicole said...

cute cute!! agreed with janaca... try to enjoy the last few weeks with your hubby, and savor every one of those alien movements. It seems like at first you can't WAIT to feel them move.... then after a while it's like, "baby!!! LEAVE me alone! that hurts!" then after a while when baby is here, you long to feel that incredible movement inside you again :)With the joys of summer the next few weeks will fly-

kayla said...

Awww you look so cute!

Lindsey said...

You go girl! hahaha that's awesome- you're always better a yoga, even 8 months pregnant! You are gorgeous! Have fun with Brian these last few weeks before she comes- I hope your anniversary is AWESOME!!! Love you!