Picture

Picture

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Kendra 2 Months

Kendra is two months old. How, tell me how, does this happen??? She still hates her carseat and goes from zero to 60 in crying if she doesn't get held when she wants to. She doesn't really like her binki, but will sort of take it. She is getting all sorts of chubs! I love it! She obviously loves to be held and loves to be talked to. She's really starting to talk back to us when we give her some good attention. She likes her bath time much better thank goodness, but it's always better to bathe her in the morning because she's just too tired at night. She's an awesome sleeper. Usually wakes up once per night and I have yet to be awake enough to put her back in her own bed. We just snuggle for a lot of it (which may be why I'm so tired all the time). Her tear ducts are not clogged anymore (hooray! Jared's took 9 months). She'll have her two month checkup in a couple days, so we'll see how much she weighs then. I'm guessing around 13 lbs. She really is a dream baby. So much easier than Hailey was...haha. Being a mom is truly the best thing.

Here is Kendra at two months. I can't believe how much she has changed in one month. I guess that baby acne clearing up does wonders. 




I caught her mid sneeze.



Of course I had to get some of the other main squeezes in my life.






1 comment:

Heather said...

Your kids are just so sweet. Give that new little one a hug for me!