You know you're a mom when you blog about the new library and a park outing. Seriously, could this day have been any more perfect? I got to snap pictures of the kids while they were messing up someone else's "house"? I dare say that this is heaven. Finally! A library with a play area. Irving, Texas is where it's at, folks. We almost live at the library these days. It's better than the store. Your kids get to play for an undisclosed amount of time, they get to pick out a new "present" to take home and it is all free to me. Am I speaking truth here? It's the greatest place on earth.
Claire ran around this table at least 10 times saying all the ABC's as fast as she could.
Bailey just wanted to crawl on the Lego table and ruin other people's inventions.
Is this floor not the coolest? When you step on them, whatever it is that's inside squishes.
WHAT KIND OF MOTHER LET'S THEIR CHILDREN JUMP OFF OF CHAIRS ONTO BEANBAGS AT THE LIBRARY?!?!?!?!?! This disrespectful one right here. I promise I wouldn't have let them if I didn't have my camera. That's ok....right?
Now, also the coolest is this perfect green chair and blue wall. I've longed for colored walls since my T3i was born into our family. I've always lived in a rental, so I've tried to make due with posters and shower curtains. Although I feel I've been creative and resourceful with what I can do, this blue wall couldn't have been lovelier. It's like it was wrapped up with a big ribbon that said, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STACY". Please, take pictures.
Getting in on some sibling love/rivalry over goldfish.
Jared rations out his ability to share.
Now, I love the progression of these three pictures. The look on Jared's face. HA!
"NOOOOO!"
Then we went across the street to the park and stayed until some scary homeless men kept staring at us.
Such a pretty park. I wanted our family pictures taken here in November, but on picture day it was pouring. Of course.
Can you see Claire?
Our day wouldn't be complete without our roly poly. Jared is a little too forceful with them and usually ends up saying, "UGH! It broke" as he bends them in half. Poor little guys.
Hailey was frustrated the birds kept flying away from her.
And....back at home to our car family. This is Hailey's breathing-through-her-nose face.
Two cars that made a baby. :)
Claire. Doesn't she look so teenager here. STOP GROWING! She did smile later. :)









1 comment:
That is an amazing library and park!! So fun and so pretty.
Post a Comment