Picture

Picture

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Parentals

Now is the time for the great March blogging catch up. A lot of life happened in March and I feel like my extreme exhaustion is still in full force. I even took a few pregnancy tests because only pregnancy causes tiredness like this. Nope. Not pregnant. 

A lot of life equals a lot of fun. And....it will be much more fun to tell the story with pictures, of course. 

This may have been the first time ever that I got a good shot of all three children. I think I posted it before, but it's too good not to post again.


My parents arrived March 4th, I think. It SNOWED! What the?!?!?! I was telling my parents for weeks to be prepared for shorts and darn Texas went ahead and splattered snow on us. It was the longest drive to the airport I've ever experienced only because it took me an hour to get into the arrival terminal. I had to reverse on one bridge because of a stuck bus, leave the second entrance because of a slippery hill that cars couldn't get up, and finally circled the airport to go over the overhead bridge. Texans can't drive in the snow. It's ridiculous. We finally got them here though. 

And we made a snowman. I didn't have a carrot, so my mom got a cutie peel. I think it looks like Gonzo. My mom's resourcefulness and imagination never cease to amaze me. 





Jared even ate snow off of the car. Gross.  

Claire could spend her entire awake existance drawing, coloring, painting, and doing worksheets. Naturally my mom painted the best water color known to the Anderson household.  

Jared sat on Grandpa and Grandma's shoulders and would steer them with their heads. He had a blast doing this.


My poor dad got wore out. There was always someone jumping on him. 

I took pictures with my parents and my kids and promptly threw away the hideous background I used. Next time I'll do better, Promise.  



Silly faces! 



The kids doing Jared's B-day puzzle. 

Hailey really likes when grandparents come to visit. More people to hold her. 

Presents for everyone! 

Hailey loves her new car!

Jared sleeps with these every night. He has a different bumblebee now because that one broke so quickly. We took it back for a better bumblebee and heatwave. 

Birthday kids. Since I already posted on Jared's b-day, I'll skip that part.


If you ever come to Dallas/Fort Worth, I think the Fort Worth Water Gardens are so cool! They are in the heart of downtown, and it's free. It's not very big, but it's a fun stroll. I think this "fountain" is the absolute coolest.

Jared was very scared so he wanted to go back up. I made him go all the way down. It does make you a little off balance watching your feet step onto something stable while the water moves below it. 


That boy! GAH! He's so cute!!!


Girl shot!  



The spray fountain turned out to be an awesome backdrop for these pictures. It looks white, but it's actually spraying water. :)




See. Spraying water.


This is prettier in the summer. 


My parents both ended up getting sick. Of course. They always get sick or at least someone does. We didn't get to do much because of that, but we all had such a great time with them while they were here. It goes by way too fast! Give me one more week of Hailey sleeping through the night and I'll be ready for them to come back. She does not sleep well until she's in her own room. 

Miss those parents of mine! 


1 comment:

Rachel said...

I'm so jealous you got a picture of all 3 of your kids smiling at the camera! It's adorable! Also, I LOVE the one of Hailey on her new scooter thing. Pure joy on her face!