Weight: 17 lbs 13 oz - 95%
Height: 25 inches - 60%
Head- 16.9 inches - 85%
This girl is growing so fast that I almost feel like we special ordered an enormous baby and she was never ever small. She's already in 6-9 month clothes. I don't know why there such strong emotions associated with smaller clothes and putting them away. It's always an exciting thing to get bigger; however, I only had the 3-6 month clothes out for about 5 weeks, so yeah....I was sad. Now that we've transitioned it has worked much better actually. Claire's 6-9 month clothes were for spring, so they are perfect for this weather. Hailey only had winter clothes in the last bunch, so this is much more fitting.
So, of course I had to take pictures of her. I'm going to challenge myself to take pictures every month, but try to have them represent the things they love at that age group. This girl loves her mommy...maybe too much. Lately she's been having to sleep right next to me or else I'm up 5 times per night. I make it until I pass out and can't control my discipline anymore. She loves to put anything and everything into her mouth, but mostly her fingers and especially her thumb. She loves to laugh. Loves her siblings. Loves to be outside and look around. She loves her toys for as long as she is on her back. She loves to roll ALL OVER the place! Yesterday she scooted backwards under Claire's bed and wasn't too happy about that. I feel like she'll be crawling any day. She also loves to sit up although she's just learning this new trick. She falls all over the place, but she's getting there. I love it when they learn to sit. :)
Before I post the pictures, I have to say that there is use for prom dresses 10 years after high school (and my wedding dress for that matter). Who knew that they'd make great flowy material props for little girls? :)
And here she is, in all her adorable glory:
Look at that stink eye!!!
She also LOVES to blow bubbles whenever she can re-figure it out.
Of course, she loves to be loved.
...and the eating begins.
Froggy toy.
The sunglasses represent going outside.
She loves to play with (and eat) her clothes.
Sitting!
And she loves her mommy. Thank you Claire for being our button clicker. She has a future in photography, right?
I feel like I'm going to get this reaction with every year she inches toward adolescence. I'll give her lots of love and she'll look away as if she didn't notice the embarrassment.






2 comments:
PERFECT PICTURES! seriously, where are those backgrounds? Everything looks perfect, I love them all! Especially the sun glasses and her sitting up, she is such a beauty and so wonderfully chubby! (Although I do feel bad for your arms)
Also, you look gorgeous! I don't know how you do it. I never look that good anymore and I have one kid. I'm in big trouble when i have three… LOVE YOU!
So fun to hear about Hailey at 5 months! She is a cutie for sure. All my babies have been big so I hear ya with your arms hurting but there's nothing cuter than a chubby healthy baby! Love your photography, you're so good!!
Post a Comment