So, today, after over an hour of trying to lay her down, I finally accomplished it. She stayed sleeping....out of my arms. Although I was covered in spit up all over my shirt and in my bra, I seized the moment and took pictures even though I should have cleaned myself up first. I'm gross, oh well. Welcome to parenthood, I say.
And....here's baby Hailey in all her glory. She couldn't be more adorable!
Here are some more pictures from the hospital. This is as close Claire has been to Hailey since she was born. Right before we found out she had a fever and threw up on the way home from seeing us. She still is not better and is still throwing up, but we're happy that her fever is gone.
FAMILY OF FIVE!!!!!!
It was really hard to get good pictures because of the terrible lighting in our room mixed with little Miss Opinionated, but we did end up getting a few.
This one cracks me up. I think she sat indian style inside of me because of the way she holds her legs and feet. Brian was concerned that she had club foot, but they're totally normal when they're straight. I think it looks like she's running away or doing a dance move....
Sporting the owl hat I made for her because she was such a "night owl" inside of me. Since she has been born she has very much lived up to this assumption and I feel like I'm passing out most of the day because of it.
She HATED the car seat.







4 comments:
congrats!!!!! She's beautiful, glad she's here safe and sound. Great pictures!!
She's SO cute! Congrats!
What a cutie! Great job on her pictures too. Newborns are so hard sometimes!
THE YAWN! the little baby yawn is my favorite picture EVER!
Post a Comment