Have I mentioned how much I love free sporting events? Well, thank you Brian's work because we LOVE THEM! We are really starting to really like Hockey games almost as much as we love going to Mav's games.....almost. You know how it is with hockey, you wait and wait for a goal so when they actually get one it is the most exciting thing on the earth at that moment! Both kids were a little fidgety and restless at times, but they watched the game (as long as they had suckers) and cheered loudly when we scored. Claire loves to say, "Dallas, Stars!" as their chant goes, and interchanges it with "Let's go, Mavs!" Jared got really into the goals and pumped his arms all over the place. This is probably our last sporting event as a family for quite a while, so we're glad we got to go. :)


1 comment:
FUN! I love your hair! Now baby Hailey needs to come!
Post a Comment