Picture

Picture

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Dinner, Family of Four

Waiting for a baby isn't exactly fun when you're a week over-due, I'll be honest; however, waiting for your third to come is a whole heck of a lot easier to wait for than number 1 was! I'm so grateful that these two little maniacs keep me busy (although I'm tired of bending over to pick up their toys).

Yesterday was excruciatingly boring. I haven't had anything planned in days because....well....I have been hoping she'll come and I don't want to be unprepared, right? Brian takes the car to work on Wednesdays, so we were home bound and stuck inside because of the rain. About to lose my mind, I decided that a family outing at Rainforest Cafe was just the ticket and what better way to celebrate a new baby than going out to dinner for the last time...in a long time. Plus, we NEVER eat out, so it was extra fun for all of us. The kids loved the monkeys we sat by and they ate every ounce of pizza....which has never happened.

Phone pictures.....please excuse them....






1 comment:

katelinklug said...

I hope you have her soon, a week over due is long enough!
Dinner out looks like a lot of fun.