For all of you crazies who have asked me to post maternity pictures, here you go. You get four. My face appears only once throughout this series of weird self-taken pictures because I got a terrible haircut that I don't want documented and my face is getting pudgy. Call me vain...it's ok. I'm so done with being pregnant. :) These are the only pictures I have taken this time around and I'm starting to think my days with maternity pictures are over. There's nothing more unattractive than a picture of 25 lbs hanging off of your stomach....in my opinion.
On the flip side....I got to play with my timer remote on my camera and it was fun. That's also a partial reason there are no facial shots. I kept cutting off my head because it was hard to position the camera correctly. I need LOTS of practice with my 50mm and tripod.
9 comments:
You're so beautiful! It makes me appreciate the beauty of pregnancy. Haha. I love you and I can't wait to see baby Hailey!
You're beautiful! And you belly is so little.
I never would have guessed that you took these yourself!
So cute! and I'm sure you feel huge, but you don't look like you're due in the next couple of weeks. I'm excited for you, and I hope everything goes well!
say what you must, but you're a cute pregnant lady!!! :)
You are so tiny! I can't wait to meet her!
Wow, I'm 7 months and I swear I'm bigger than you! Good luck on the home stretch!
You are seriously talented with photography! I'm so impressed you did those yourself. And you look adorable pregnant!
You look so much like your beautiful mom in the last picture! You are always such a glowing pregnant lady, i'm so jealous!
Post a Comment